Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tabulation order in LiveCycle

Former Community Member
Hello everybody,

Some information to share...

I have a form with entry fields who reflects the results on other fields who are readonly and this on several pages.

So when i tab through the fields i need that the tabulation only goes to the entry fields so i fill them in and ignore the readonly ones.

But i saw that it was'nt go that way, all read and no read fields where included in the tabulation, something i did'nt want; who needs to tab through fields which are readonly ?!!

I found out that when you define the tab order in fields ( 1, 2 ,3 ....)and you have to skip several readonly fields, the way is to select a static object to include in the tabulation order after that group of fields, ( let say number 4...), static objects are ignored but the tab jump will happen.

You can do this also to tab to the next page, include on the page you are, the last object in your tab order and you tabbing will jump to the next page.

Regards Mike
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Take a look at your Hierarchy pane (Shift+F11) and see the order of each field you have. You can drag/drop in the order the fields need to tab. See if that doesn't work for you...

Former Community Member
Hi,

I post the message as a solution...

I looked for what you said but if you have more than one page it is not possible to drag an drop through the hierarchy panel because you will have your field of page 2 on page 1.

But maybe i missed something ...?

regards Mike