Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

'System Error' when trying to save Form Manager Registry Settings

Former Community Member
Hi,

trying to save changes made in the form manager registry settings [Home > Services > Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager > Registry Settings (http://localhost:8080/FormManagerAdmin/registry-cfg-load)], I get an error, which reads:

> System Error

>

The request could not be processed. Please retry the operation. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.

Has anyone had this error as well?

The system runs fine apart from the jboss log files being crammed with the well-known and pretty annoying
SpyJMSException.

Does anyone have an idea how to apply changes to the form manager registry settings, if the web ui does not work? Where are the 'form manager registry settings' being stored? Maybe I succeed in changing the settings manually at least without having to re-install Livecycle...

Regards,

Steve
4 Replies

Former Community Member
This sounds like a configuration issue. What appserver are you using? If it's weblogic then try turning on XAConnectionFactoryEnabled on RegistryConnectionFactory.

Sylvester R., Adobe Systems

Former Community Member
We are using JBoss 3.2.5.

Weirdly, last week a collegue of mine was able to save the registry changes. This week, both of us get the 'System error' when trying to save changes. Even using a default Administrator account, we were unable to save changes.

Is there any other way apart from the LiveCycle web UI to change the registry settings without having to re-install the server? Where are these values stored?

Level 9
Hi

When you try to save, is there anything reported into the log file?

A stack trace would be very helpful to diagnose.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hmm, strange: after I restarted the operating system and restarted JBoss twice, all the errors are gone. Apparantly, Windows Server ran amok... :-)