Expand my Community achievements bar.

Size of Dot in Radio Button

Former Community Member
Hi, I am trying to change the size of the dot inside the radio button per my customers requests (Any Thing to make them happy!). I am using Designer 7.0, I was able to adjust the radius of the circle in the XML code with "<checkButton shape="round" size="3.2mm">". Does anyone know of a property for adjusting the filling size?<br /><br />Thanks
6 Replies

Former Community Member
If you click on the radio button, you can change the size of the circle by going to the Field tab under Object. You can size the circle by changing the value in the Size box, higher number = larger circle.

Regards,

Dave

Former Community Member
Sorry, I cannot see a "size" property. Which version are you using?

Former Community Member
The size property only applies to Designer 8.0. There is none in 7.0, you must edit the XML code

Former Community Member
If you update from 7.0 to 7.1, the size property should be in the Object window under the Field tab. I'm on 7.1 and I have it on mine.

Former Community Member
Hi Meirve,<br /><br />I'm not sure if you are familiar with the XML Source so here are the steps to follow to set the radio button size property:<br /><br />1. In the Body Pages, select the radio button.<br />2. Go to the XML Source tab. If the tab is not displayed, right-click the Body Pages tab and select XML Source.<br />3. In the XML Source, the first line of the radio button source will be highlighted.<br />4. Find the <checkButton> element and add the size attribute. For example:<br /><br /> <checkButton shape="round" size="20pt"><br /><br />5. Preview the form.<br /><br />Cheers,<br />Hélène<br />Adobe Systems Inc.