Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Setting the dynamicRender configuration in Designer

Former Community Member
Hi,

I'm trying to generate a dynamic PDF using Livecycle Forms. According to the documentation the "RenderAtClient" parameter in Livecycle Forms is set to "auto" by default which means it "instructs the Form Server Module to observe the form design's dynamicRender configuration value".

How do I set the form design's dynamicRender configuration value? I suspect it's a checkbox somewhere in the Designer UI with a slightly different wording, but nothing there jumps out at me as being obviously the correct property to change.

If someone can point me to how you can set the dynamicRender configuration value in the Designer, that would be helpful.

Regards,

Rob

4 Point Solutions
22 Replies

Former Community Member
I wouldn't think so, but it all depends exactly what script you are using. I've attached a static PDF that takes the value returned from app.response() and sets the value into a text field.

If you are seeing that your script works with RenderAtClient=true (dynamic PDF) and not when it =false (static PDF) then your script must require dynamic PDF functionality.

Dynamic PDF's were introduced in Acro 7. So they will not work properly in 6.x.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have a form which is Reader extended, the form has dynamic capabilities on every page. I have a Radio button called Business, on selecting that there is a dynamic section that gets loaded. I fill the data and save the PDF file locally.

The Problem is

when i open the file again i do not see the dynamic section loaded.

The dropdown values inside the section does not load with Data but other controls inside the section load with data.

Can someone Help!!!!!