Expand my Community achievements bar.

Script QPAC bug workaround

Former Community Member
Hello,

Script QPAC has an issue, in fact when the script is encoded and placed into the database, it seemed to mess up the CDATA brackets.

Therefore if you close workflow designer and then open it again trying to load the process map, the Script QPAC wouldn't open and give an error message, does any body have a workaround for this issue ?

Thank you,

Yasser M. Maree
6 Replies

Level 9
Could you please post the script you're using.

This shouldn't happen for a simple script - does your script have ]] embedded in it?

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
What version of workflow and QPACs are you using?

This was a reported issue with the initial release of the product but was addressed.

Cheers,

Val@Adobe

Former Community Member
Simple script such as

System.out.println("&&&&&&&& HELLO &&&&&&&&");

can cause this behavior.

Former Community Member
I am using LC WF 7.0,

I have version 7.0.1, actually I tried deploying script.jar from this version, but I am still facing the same problem.

Do I have to install version 7.0.1 ? is this going to solve this issue ?

Greetings,

Yasser M. Maree

Former Community Member
I am using LC WF 7.0,

I have the source of version 7.0.1, actually I tried deploying script.jar from this version, but I am still facing the same problem.

Do I have to install version 7.0.1 ? is this going to solve this issue ?

Greetings,

Yasser M. Maree

Former Community Member
Hi Yasser,

I have LC WF 7.01 installed using the Script QPAC from SDK 7.03.

I created a simple 1 step process consisting of a Script QPAC with the following code:

System.out.println("&&&&&&&& HELLO &&&&&&&&");

When I test the workflow, I am presented with &&&&&&&& HELLO &&&&&&&& in the command window.

This, and the fact that you tried unsuccessfully to use the newer version of the QPAC, indicates to me that you should upgrade to the current shipping version of Adobe LiveCycle Workflow.

Cheers,

Val@Adobe