Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Problems using PDF Generator QPACs

Former Community Member
I have PDF Generator 7.2 running under JBoss on one server and Workflow 7.0.1 on another. I am trying to use the PDF Generator QPACs that came with the Workflow SDK 7.0.3 but when the ConvertPDF QPAC is invoked I get the following error...

16:42:45,906 ERROR [AWS] stalling action-instance: 1407 with message: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.adobe.native2pdf.api.PDFGAPI7Home (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)]

For kicks, I added pdfg-ejb.jar to JBoss's server/all/lib folder on the Workflow machine. That made the above error go away but produced a class not found error for com/adobe/idp/document which I tracked down to adobe-common.jar. When I added that I get an error regarding com/adobe/idp/context which I tracked down to um-client.jar. Adding that gives an error that com/adobe/idp/context violates loader constraints and that's where I'm stuck.

Any help would be appreciated.
0 Replies