Expand my Community achievements bar.

Omitting security warning when using SOAP and launchURL?

Former Community Member
Hello,

I designed a form using Designer 7.1 where a web service is executed via SOAP filling some fields on the form on startup. When the user fills the form he is also provided with some help buttons which use app.launchURL to open HTML help pages. When the form is designed like this, the click on the help buttons cause a security message to appear: "This document has accessed more than one web page and has possibly tried to exchange data. This could be a data security issue. Do you really want to proceed?" (Not original words, I translated this message from German) with a checkbox "Do not show message until document is reopened" and "Yes", "No" and "Details..." buttons. Does this sound familiar to somebody?

Is there a way to omit this message? The customer, for whom I designed this form, is not happy with the message coming up.

I have no idea why this message is appearing, any hints pointing me in the right direction are really appreciated.

BTW: Inserting the URL in the trusted sites did not help either. The only work-around so far, was putting the HTML sites on the same server as the web service, but that is not satisfying, because some URLs cannot be made available on the same server as the web service.

Kind regards,

Karin
0 Replies