Expand my Community achievements bar.

ODE and ... where to find it :-(

Former Community Member
Hi,

i'm approaching the workflowserver and the the workflow designer. i first set a test process category / test process type / test process workflow and than deployed the workflow to the server. Now i'd like to get rid of this workflow/type/process. The help reads: ' You use LiveCycle Workflow Designer to indicate the items that you want to be deleted. Deletion does not occur immediately. You use the Purge feature of Object Definition Editor to delete items that are marked for deletion. Object Definition Editor is provided with LiveCycle Workflow SDK. '

Where is the SoftwareDevelopmentKit to be found?

Thanks,

Valerio
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Valerio,
<br />
<br />The SDK can be downloaded from
<a br="" /></a>href="http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/livecycle/workflow/sdk/index.html"&gt;here.
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Stuart M. , Adobe Systems

Former Community Member
Hi Stuart,

thanks for posting me back.

Trying to connect i've got this:

Page not found (HTTP 404 error)

The page you are looking for: /developer/en/livecycle/workflow/j_security_check, could not be found. It either does not exist, or has been moved or renamed.

Is there a new address? Let me know, pls.

Valerio

Former Community Member
Hi Valerio,

In order to get access to the Workflow SDK you need to be a member of the Enterprise Developer Program. If you have purchased Workflow, please send me the details (PO) in an email to dev_info@adobe.com and I will provide you with access.

Thanks,

Catherine

Adobe Systems