Expand my Community achievements bar.

No form fields in PDF-Preview in Lifecycle 8.05x

Former Community Member
Greetings,

first at all - sorry for my bad english - i use the Lifecycle application in german translation. Well - here's the problem:

In the last 2 weeks everything works fine with creating forms in Lifecycle Designer but since yesterday, the pdf-preview doesn't show the forms and don't allow fill in, select date or edit etc. - that's awfull! In the Adobe 8 Professional application and in Adobe 8 Reader on a different PC the form fields are displayed and you can edit the specific form fields..

What kind of configuration or view setting is the problem? I can't remember, that i have changed something.

Thanks a lot!

Und wer der deutschen Sprache mächtig ist -hier folgende Fehlerbeschreibung:

Im Lifecycle Des. sehe ich seit 2 Tagen bei der PDF Vorschau keine Felder mehr und kann auch keine mehr befüllen. Im Adobe Prof. 8 und im Reader an anderen PCs werden die angezeigt. Was kann das sein? Beim Reader und beim Prof. wird beim Öffnen oben eine Leiste eingeblendet - "Felder markieren" usw. - das fehlt ebenfalls seit 2 Tagen im Lifecycle Des. - habe bereits alles deinstalliert und neuinstalliert und mein Windows Profil um alle Adobe Einträge bereinigt aber das hatte alles keinen Erfolg!

Vielen Dank im voraus!!
2 Replies

Former Community Member
In The form properties page (under the File menu) click on the preview tab and ensure that Preview Type is set to Interactive Form. My guess is that it was changed to Print Form.