Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Live Cicle and coldfusion problems?

Former Community Member
Hello, I have one problem with crm example. I have this example and I am working with it, but I have the following problem:

I have the cfc's files in this directory:

C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\cfcrm\filesDataService

and I have created one data source in coldfusion to my database.

so, I defined a coldfusion mappin for my directory that i created in my web root:

Logical path: /filesDataservice

Directory Path: C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\cfcrm\filesDataService

I have my proyect in the follow directory:

Flex directory:

C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\cfcrm

Live Cycle directory:

C:\lcds\jrun4\servers\default\flex\cfcrm

My problem is in the data-management-config.xml. When I write the cfc component:

in this part

<component>filesDataService.CompanyAssembler</component>

what component I need to write?

I need to define two destination (cfcompany and cfemployee) but I have the following error in the live cycle console:

[CFDataserviceAdapter] unable to find coldfusion in this server, perhaps you nedd to set <hostname> in the 'cfemployee' destination config?

thanks for everything
1 Reply

Former Community Member
> [CFDataserviceAdapter] unable to find coldfusion in this server, perhaps <br />> you nedd to set <hostname> in the 'cfemployee' destination config?<br /><br />This is the key, you do not have the integrates CF8/LCDS installation, so <br />you need to configure ColdFusion and LCDS to talk to each other. It looks <br />like you are running CFMX 7.0.2. The adapters for CF in LCDS 2.5.1 have <br />been updated to look for the integrated installation by default, which is a <br />change from before.<br /><br />Here is how you get it going.<br /><br />In ColdFusion:<br /> In the CF administrator, you must go to the "Flex Integration" page and <br />ensure you have turned on remote access to CF from LCDS and that the IP <br />address of the LCDS server is listed in the config. You do NOT need to add <br />any IP address if LCDS and CF are on the same machine as localhost is <br />allowed by default.<br /><br />In LCDS configuration file (data-management.xml):<br /> You must, as the message says, configure a <hostname> field in the <br />destiation. If CF and LCDS are on the same machine, use "localhost" as the <br />hostname.<br /><br />Hope that helps.<br />--<br />Tom Jordahl