Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Linux+Oracle:Unable to start the DSCManager

Former Community Member
Hello

I installed LCES on Linux+Oracle.When start Jboss,some errors like this:

2007-08-02 11:51:01,493 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterLocal.doRequiresNew(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException:

com.adobe.idp.DocumentError: The document pointing to the file "/opt/jboss_adobe_new/server/all/svcnative/DocumentStorage/docm1185965642591/0538f4740b03e39d8e86e521ff9aa9cc" has expired. Consider increasing the document disposal timeout.

at com.adobe.idp.DocumentFileBackend.checkFileExistance(DocumentFileBackend.java:256)

at com.adobe.idp.DocumentFileBackend.copy(DocumentFileBackend.java:263)

at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivate(Document.java:744)

at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivate(Document.java:691)

^^^^^^^

and

2007-08-02 11:51:01,572 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionBMTAdapterLocal.doRequiresNew(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException:

ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error.

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.component.impl.ComponentRegistryImpl$11.doInTransaction(ComponentRegistryImpl.java:665)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionBMTAdapterBean.doRequiresNew(EjbTransactionBMTAdapterBean.java:218)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.adobe.idp.scheduler.SchedulerServiceImpl

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSContainerSearchPolicy.searchClassUsingImportExport(DSContainerSearchPolicy.java:446)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSContainerSearchPolicy.searchClassUsingParentLast(DSContainerSearchPolicy.java:300)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and

2007-08-02 11:51:01,633 ERROR [com.adobe.idp.dsc.startup.DSCStartupServlet] DSC Startup failed. Reason: Internal error.

2007-08-02 11:51:01,643 WARN [com.adobe.idp.dsc.startup.DSCStartupServlet] Unable to start the DSCManager

Can somebody help me?

Thanks.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
One suggestion I can make is to re-deploy the solution components (DSCs).

- Jayan