Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Illegal address in string ``''

Former Community Member
Hi,

I'm trying to send data through email.

I have got this error:

javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Illegal address in string ``''.

Please can anyone help me.

Regards,

Jeevan.
2 Replies

Level 9
Hi Jeevan

I'd really like to ask you to please try to do your best to analyse your own problems before you post them here. We're all busy, and we don't get paid for supporting this forum. We take time out of our own personal and business lives in order to help others. And while we're happy to help, we'd like to think that you're making at least as much effort as we are to solve your problems.

Once you have tried everything (e.g. Google, the Adobe developer site, samples, tech notes, documentation, experimentation, debugging, testing, trying things, asking your co-workers, your own brain, etc) and still can't solve it, then please at least take the time to provide full information about the problem.

Otherwise, you will tend to either get no answer, or an answer that provides about the same level of information as your question.

For this particular problem, I'd say that you probably have an illegal email address in your string.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi Howard,

Thank you very much for your help. It's working.

Due to heavy workload i coulnd't give proper information to you.

Anyhow i'm very sorry for all. I will post right information whenever i get errors.

Once again thanks alot Howard.

Regards,

Jeevan.