Expand my Community achievements bar.

installation turnkey error verifying JBoss during the configuration manager setup

Former Community Member
LiveCycle seems to install fine, then immediately after install, the Configuration Manager runs and I get an error "Failed on 'Verifying JBoss for Adobe LiveCycle ES v8.0 service is installed' Windows turnkey service JBoss for Adobe LiveCycle ES v8.0 does not exist".

I received the error in both the "express mode" and "custom mode" within the "turnkey mode" step of the configuration manager.

Has anyone seen this error before or know what causes this? We have tried installing on three different PC computers with the same error. The latest JDK1.6 is installed and environment variables created before install of LiveCycle.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Th installer seems pretty straight forward.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Thanks Jayan. I uninstalled JDK 1.6 and installed JDK 1.5.0_15. I then reinstalled LiveCycle.

I am receiving the same error. Has anyone else come across this error before? I am doing the express install of the turnkey

Level 4
Before re-installing LiveCycle, ensure that:

1) the JBoss and MySQL services are removed

sc delete "JBoss for Adobe LiveCycle ES v8.0"

sc delete "MySQLfor Adobe LiveCycle ES v8.0"

2) Delete the \Gen1 folder from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Install Shield\Universal\Adobe\LC8