Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

How to report bugs in XPAAJ?

Former Community Member
I have posted three threads on XPAAJ bugs with no response and have seemingly exhausted avenues for trying to report bugs and discover work-arounds for XPAAJ with Adobe. Any thoughts on how to make sure that major bugs are addressed in that API?
2 Replies

Level 6
I believe that XPAAJ is licensed software. To use it in production you need to have licenses for Form Server or ColdFusion or Flex Data Services or something like those. If you have a license for one of those products, you likely have a support contract with Adobe Enterprise Support. You should open a support case to report the issue.

Former Community Member
XPAAJ used to be part of LiveCycle but last year Adobe released XPAAJ as a public API (thank you). Since then, there is limited or no support or ownership of bugs within the API. I have been unable to find an Adobe forum or mechanism for submitting bugs. I was told by an Adobe rep that I could pay the $1000 to become a registered Adobe developer and then they would be able to tell me if they knew of the bug or any work arounds.