Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to optimize the file for Fast web view : yes

Former Community Member
Hi,

Using ReaderExtensions ES. I have enabled the ReviewAndCommenting option.

How should i optimize the file for Fast web view(Fast web view : yes). Kindly Help me.

Regards,

Prabudass
7 Replies

Level 10
The Assembler service can ensure your PDF is saved for FastWebView.

Check the PDF Result object under PDF/save

http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/es/sdkHelp/programmer/sdkHelp/ddxRefMain.163.88.html

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Thanks for your response. Is it possible to run "Assembler service" through watch folder concept. Kindly advice me.

Thanks,

Prabudass

Level 10
Any service is LiveCycle can be invoked using a watch folder.

You can also create a process (in workbench) and use the Assembler service and call that process through watch folder.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Once again Thanks. I could not follow how to create a process(in workbench), and how to call the process through watch folder. Please kindly help me to provide any samples (or) examples to follow. Its very usefull for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabudass

Former Community Member
Hi,

What you do is simply open workbench, and if you imported samples under installation, you will find sample processes in workbench. Simply open the process and save it as a new process. Remember to activate it.

To use watched folder endpoint, you have to open the web admin ui, and browse to Home > Services > Archive Administration > Service Management. Click on your process, select WatchedFolder endpoint and click add. Then you have to configure the parameters. You should find information i the forum, and in documentation.

Then, when you drop a file in the watched folder on the disk, the file should be processed.