Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Experience Manager Champion Program are open!

How to get dynamic fields to spread to the next page?

Former Community Member
Thanks to a couple of wonderful folks on this board. I have found a way to get my dynamic field to move and I have gotten the static text fields below that to move. Now I have another problem. As my dynamic field has expanded towards the end of the page. The static fields ahead of it have disappeared. I know that there is a setting to have the static fields move to the next page. Or is there a way to do it? I would love some help on this.

Thanks in advance
1 Reply

Former Community Member
I had this issue. I had to wrap the static fields below in a sub form and change the settings on that sub form to flow with content like I did with the original text box. This will push the static forms to the next page on the form, but there is one problem with this that I haven't gotten around. When the text box spans multiple pages, printing the page will not print all of the text. For example. A text box where 45 lines of text are entered, 20 are on the first page, 25 are on the second page. It will display properly, but when printed the text that prints on page 2 will be the same text you see on page one. If I wasn't clear enough on moving the static fields, let me know. I can give you the steps. Hopefully the printing thing won't cause you grief.