Expand my Community achievements bar.

Formcalc: Add an integer to a date field to show a two week calendar

Former Community Member
I am building a form where a user enters a beginning date in a date field. I want to calculate the ending date by adding a number such as 13 to the beginning date. Also on the same form, I want to show a two week calendar with heading across the top beginning with the aforementioned beginning date plus 1 for each day of the week until all fourteen spots are filled. for this two week calendar I want to use the M/D format. I intend to use FormCalc for this. See example below:

4/26 4/27 4/28 4/29 4/30 5/1 5/2 and so on. The 4/26 date is pulled from the beginning date that was entered previously.

If anyone has any ideas, please help. I like this LiveCycle, it seems pretty easy for the user to use. I just want to make it even easier.

Thanks

L Kaneshiro, web designer
2 Replies

Former Community Member
You can try to obtain your ending date in milliseconds format and add to it the number of millisenconds that you want.

By javascript is seample.

I hope this helps.

Bye,

Roberto Bellarmino.

Former Community Member
Roberto;

What I think you are saying is forget about doing this in Formcalc, instead do it in Java script. I wanted to avoid Java, but if there is no other way, I will consider it. I am not to fluent in Java just yet. Thanks for your thoughts.

Still if there is anything out there that can make this happen a lot easier. Let me know.