Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Form Render Exception - No Messages Available

Former Community Member
This exception message is not very descriptive.

I am attempting to render a PDF using an XDP and an XML file. I am using the Adobe Installation Verification tool installed on the server which allows you to merge data and xdp. This was working yesterday and all of a sudden it stopped working without any changes to the server?

Anyone who has seen this before or recognizes this issue any help, ideas are appreciated.

com.adobe.formServer.interfaces.RenderFormException: com.adobe.formServer.interfaces.FormServerException: XMLFormFactory, PAexecute failure: "(com.adobe.document.xmlform.ReturnStatus@23f17bdf) No messages available"

at com.adobe.formServer.client.EJBClient.renderForm(EJBClient.java:339)
3 Replies

Level 4
hi Cory...

I read ur post.. Even I am stuck in the same problem but I am not able to render an xdp form.

Let me elaborate it. I used renderPDFForm, I provided the Formname "/Process Management/form.xdp" and contentrootURI as "repository://" but my form is not rendered. Its throwing error "com.adobe.document.xmlform.RenderException"

Kindly provide ur suggestion.

Thanks,

Ambika

Level 1

Hi Ambika,

Were you able to resolve the error? even I am getting the same error.

Level 1

Has anyone come to a conclusion as to why this is happening? It seems as it is xml/xdp specific?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.