I was trying CM Letter Building Tutorial following the videos uploaded at<br />http://blogs.adobe.com/livecycle/2008/09/cm_letter_building_tutorial.html.<br />In the last step "Building and running the Letter Filling Experience" when I try to preview the form filling experience through Guide Builder Preview, I get following errors:<br /> ..\Application Data\Adobe\Designer\plugins\GuideBuilder\fcFollowUp.xdp.1\tmpPreview.mxml(1273): Error: Could not resolve <cc:CmXfaRichTextEditor> to a component implementation. <cc:CmXfaRichTextEditor xmlns:cc="cm.*" height="100%" width="300"/><br /><br /> ..\Application Data\Adobe\Designer\plugins\GuideBuilder\fcFollowUp.xdp.1\tmpPreview.mxml(1267): Error: Could not resolve <cc:CmOptionalParagraph> to a component implementation. <cc:CmOptionalParagraph xmlns:cc="cm.*"/><br /><br />I also saw the pop up error saying could not find class "cm.CmOptionalParagraph", sometimes while editing.<br /><br />I'm using the latest version of Correspondence Management available at adobe site with LSES update1. (All the SWC files are also there and added in the guide builder). Any idea what can cause this?
I'm able to get out this problem. I'd one month old installation of designer and workbench. During generating formguide, this set up created mxml with following component for Optional paragraph:
Then I uninstalled the workbench and designer and installed latest 8.2.1_GM version of those and run the formguide again. This time, the produced mxml has the following entry (Notice the difference from cm.* to cm.controls.*) As I guess (just a guess),I think earlier it searched CmOptionalParagraph in cm root (it gave error that referenced component cm.CmOptionalParagraph not found as it was in cm.controls location.) Now it is able to find that as it searches correct location.
Also another problem I faced was that it gave sandbox security exception when formguide tool tried to render generated guide in default Mozilla 3 browser. On Some investigation I found that Mozilla was not taking locally generated html (which had swf inside it) as trusted local file and was not allowing it to call other swf files.
So I set default browser to IE 7 and it started working fine (for locally generated swf file and htmls produced by form guide tool.)