Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Fields disappear in PDF preview

Level 1
Hi,

I have a dynamic form with some fields based on and XML Schema. In the Body Pages tab, all the fields appear and non of them are invisible or hidden. In the PDF Preview tab, some of these fields disappear. Has anyone encountered this behaviour before? Is there a solution to this?
2 Replies

Former Community Member
I have just experienced this problem, however, all of my text fields disappear in the PDF Preview. If I open the document in Acrobat, the fields are all there. If I open up an older document, the PDF preview works, just not in the newest document I created. I have not found a solution yet. (I am not even sure what caused this)

Level 1
Here is some more background on my problem.

I have form that is using an XML Schema as a Data Source. All the fields appear in the Body tab, but not the Preview Tab. If I preview the dynamic form the layout is complete wacked out; it looks like there is an old version of the form underneath the new one. When I save as a static PDF of xdp file, it is laid out ok, except for 6 fields that are completely missing. The same thing happens when I open the form in Acrobat Reader or Pro. What is going on?