Expand my Community achievements bar.

exporting xml

Former Community Member
Is it possible to export a xml of my filled form if I have a xsd file in a data connection and had previously imported a different xml?<br /><br />Let me explain:<br /><br />I have a dynamic form, with a data connection to a xsd that describes a list of products with their prices:<br /><br /><?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?><br /><xs:schema id="NewDataSet" xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata"><br /> <xs:element name="NewDataSet" msdata:IsDataSet="true" msdata:Locale="pt-BR"><br /> <xs:complexType><br /> <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded"><br /> <xs:element name="Table1"><br /> <xs:complexType><br /> <xs:sequence><br /> <xs:element name="product" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" /><br /> <xs:element name="price" type="xs:decimal" minOccurs="0" /><br /> </xs:sequence><br /> </xs:complexType><br /> </xs:element><br /> </xs:choice><br /> </xs:complexType><br /> </xs:element><br /></xs:schema><br /><br />I import a xml with the list of products, use it to populate my form, and fill out my form with other things.<br /><br />The problem is that i can't get my form to export the xml of my filled form. It exports the same xml that I have previously imported. How can I do to get my form to export the complete xml of my filled form?
0 Replies