Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

exporting xml

Not applicable
Is it possible to export a xml of my filled form if I have a xsd file in a data connection and had previously imported a different xml?<br /><br />Let me explain:<br /><br />I have a dynamic form, with a data connection to a xsd that describes a list of products with their prices:<br /><br /><?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?><br /><xs:schema id="NewDataSet" xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata"><br /> <xs:element name="NewDataSet" msdata:IsDataSet="true" msdata:Locale="pt-BR"><br /> <xs:complexType><br /> <xs:choice maxOccurs="unbounded"><br /> <xs:element name="Table1"><br /> <xs:complexType><br /> <xs:sequence><br /> <xs:element name="product" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" /><br /> <xs:element name="price" type="xs:decimal" minOccurs="0" /><br /> </xs:sequence><br /> </xs:complexType><br /> </xs:element><br /> </xs:choice><br /> </xs:complexType><br /> </xs:element><br /></xs:schema><br /><br />I import a xml with the list of products, use it to populate my form, and fill out my form with other things.<br /><br />The problem is that i can't get my form to export the xml of my filled form. It exports the same xml that I have previously imported. How can I do to get my form to export the complete xml of my filled form?
0 Replies