Expand my Community achievements bar.

Expanding tables in LiveCycle Designer

Employee

This video demonstrates how to create an expanding table that gives the end user the ability to add or delete table rows at run-time in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.

3 Replies

Level 2

I want to create a form using a goverment form as a template.  I would like for one table listing a client's medications to expand or contract based upon the number of medicines.  As I understand that requires a subform.  When I try to use the subform control, it is grayed out, with a tool tip saying it cannot be used where there is pdf artwork.  Cont' know what this means.

Level 1

Hi Ashish:

I am trying to do something similar to the above. I would like to be able to have the end user add a table or a section of a table at run time. So, if there is a table with a header and two sections, I would like the for the user to be able to 1) add the entire table, 2) add a section of the table that could include several rows, or 3) simply add a row. My table contains a header, a second row where the user adds info, and a third row where the info is related to the info inserted in the second row.

I hope that I am clear in what I am trying to accomplish.

Employee

I'd suggest that you pose this query for our community in the main Designer forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/livecycle/livecycle_modules_and_development_tools/livecycle_design.... This FAQ sub-forum is to collect the FAQs from the main forum and is not really intended for a discussion. A query here won't get many eyeballs.