Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Expanding fields overlap following subforms

Former Community Member
I figured out how to make my field expand in my interactive, dynamic form. However, when I type in the information if I have entered too much it overwrites the objects in the following subform. Can you please assist?

Thanks!

Suzanne
5 Replies

Former Community Member
Make sure the root subform is flowed so that it will push down all other subforms.

Former Community Member
When I do that, it squishes everything together. How do I maintain my layout? Do I add empty subforms to take up the space?

Former Community Member
You can wrap each subform in a position subform and have that in turn warpped into a flowed subform. The position subform allows you to place where you want the object to go in relation to that subform. When that subform is repeated it will repeat the entire position subform.

Former Community Member
Paul's method will work fine.

your root subform should be Position. then add a Flow subform on top of that. In the Flow subform, add you text elements.

In mine, I have 1 Position subform, then 1 Flow subform. Within the Flow subform, I have a Text Field (as a header), a Text Input field, another Text Field (as a header), and a final Text input field.

If too much text is entered in either input fields, they will expand to show all the text.