Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn More

Sign in to view all badges

Exception in the server

19-05-2008

Hi,<br /><br />i get the following exception when i am calling one of the services of Lifecycle. i tired to replace the xbean.jar from the apache website but it didn't help.<br /><br /><May 19, 2008 3:35:24 PM PDT> <Info> <Server> <BEA-002605> <Adding address: 10.10.121.100 to licensed client list><br />java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj$DocumentXobj<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Ljava.lang.Object;Z)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Ljava.lang.Object;)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.util.HashMap.writeObject(Ljava.io.ObjectOutputStream;)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.lang.LangAccessImpl.writeObject(Ljava.lang.Class;Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectOutputStream;)V(Unknow<br />n Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeWriteObject(Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectOutputStream;)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectStreamClass;)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectStreamClass;Z)V(Unknown Sourc<br />e)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Ljava.lang.Object;Z)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectStreamClass;)V(Unknown Source)<br /><br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectStreamClass;)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Ljava.lang.Object;Ljava.io.ObjectStreamClass;Z)V(Unknown Sourc<br />e)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Ljava.lang.Object;Z)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Ljava.lang.Object;)V(Unknown Source)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageReceiver.invoke(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:320)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.EjbReceiverBean.invoke(EjbReceiverBean.java:151)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.Invocation_fpvhue_EOImpl.invoke(Invocation_fpvhue_EOImpl.java:61<br />)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.ejb.receiver.Invocation_fpvhue_EOImpl_WLSkel.invoke(ILweblogic.rmi.spi.Inboun<br />dRequest;Lweblogic.rmi.spi.OutboundResponse;Ljava.lang.Object;)Lweblogic.rmi.spi.OutboundResponse;(Unknown Source)<br /> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicServerRef.java:589)<br /> at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableServerRef.invoke(ClusterableServerRef.java:224)<br /> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicServerRef.java:479)<br /> at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)<br /> at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Lweblogi<br />c.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Ljava.security.PrivilegedExceptionAction;)Ljava.lang.Object;(Unknown Source<br />)<br /> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest(BasicServerRef.java:475)<br /> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.access$300(BasicServerRef.java:59)<br /> at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$BasicExecuteRequest.run(BasicServerRef.java:1016)<br /> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:200)<br /> at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:172)

Replies

20-05-2008

I got this error sorted out when I changed the xbean.jar in the server class path by the one which ships with lifeCycle bundle.