Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

ES2 LDAP Query, LDAPService, Foundation.

rob240885
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with the LDAP Query activity in LiveCycle ES2. I have written a process in LiveCycle ES2 SP1 workbench which runs as expected but when I export it in an LCA to my clients LiveCycle server it behaves differently. The process appears to run the same but the LDAP queries do not return any data. When I run this process there are no errors in the server log or in the process recording just a failure to return any data.

I have triple checked the LDAP configuration in the Adminui, Workbench LDAP component and LDAP query activity and found all to be configured correctly. The strange thing is I can fix it by dragging on a new activity and setting and it to an LDAP Query. I then configure it exactly the same as the original component and then it functions as expected, successfully returning data.

Has anyone else seen this problem before and can anyone suggest a solution? I have a much larger application with many processes containing many LDAP Query components so replacing each of them after each import of the LCA is not possible. I have tried creating different LCA’s and importing them onto different LiveCycle servers but always with the same result.

0 Replies