Expand my Community achievements bar.

Email Submit Problem

Former Community Member
I have designed a form that submits the xml data by email. I can see the sent email in my sent items folder. I can forward the sent email to the same email address I have on the submit button, and the forwarded email arrives with the xml file attached. But the original email sent by clicking the submit button never arrives.

I decided to redo the form, as I added the submit button after the fact. This time I went through the New Form Assistant, and let it create the button. I then opened the original form and copied and pasted the fields into the new form. This time the form went through okay... but I was getting the "failure to validate" error message for the email field. SO I deleted the email field and redid it dragging in the custom field email. The "failure to validate" error message disappeared, but so did the email into cyberspace. (Again, I can see it in my sent email folder... endless loop.)

Can anyone help me here?
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Now I am getting at least this response, but not sure from where:

This message has been rejected because it has

a potentially executable attachment "Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.lnk"

This form of attachment has been used by

recent viruses or other malware.

If you meant to send this file then please

package it up as a zip file and resend it.

Former Community Member
Nevermind... it was an Outlook problem... deleting emails it labeled "junk" without letting me see them first. Works just fine!!