Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Edit "in Designer created - PDF" in Acrobet 7

Former Community Member
Hi...

I would like to know more about the option of editing my in Designer created PDF in Acrobat 7. A created PDF has some security options enabled and there is no possiblitly to disable them.

How do I have to proceed??

Thank a lot,

Tom.
4 Replies

Former Community Member
You can't edit a form created in Designer in Acrobat. By edit, I'm assuming you mean adding/removing fields or something like that. Forms created in Designer and ones created in Acrobat are completely different.

Chris

Adobe Enterprise Developer Support

Former Community Member
Well, in editing I mean, adding 3D content and JavaScript for animation into a PDF with forms designed by Adobe Designer.

mmmh, it's a pity...

isn't threre any workaround?!?!

Thx, tom.

Former Community Member
I Don't believe that you can add a 3D object to a Designer created form. It is my understanding that if you created your PDF with Acrobat, then you could add 3D objects to the PDF. If you attempt to open or import a PDF that was created with Acrobat and has a 3D object in it, Designer will ignore it when opening the PDF. I think you are stuck.

Dave

Former Community Member
I tried that in several different ways, but without any success... :(