Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Distribute Form Menu option is disabled in Designer 8.2

Former Community Member
I recently installed a trial version of the Livecyle ES 8.2. I did a turnkey jboss installation. The Menu option File->Distribute is disabled and I cannot figure out how to get it enabled. I have saved my form as a "pdf" (tried both static and dynamic) and cannot get the distribute form menu option to be enabled. What am I missing? Is there a configuration to get this to work? From the docs I have read, it seems like a easy two step process to bring up the distribute wizard. Any suggestions, comments are highly appreciated.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
I am guessing it is because you don't have Acrobat Professional installed.

If that is true and you need to install Acrobat Professional, the LiveCycle ES JBoss turnkey install should include a trial version of Acrobat. Check the installation for a folder called 'additional' and you should find an 'acrobat' folder.

Otherwise, go and download a trial at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/tryout.html

Steve