Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Developer guide for reader extension?

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am new to reader extension and we will be using that in our project.Can i know where we can get the materials for how to use reader extension s/w.

Thanks,

Sangeetha.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
You should find all the documentation installed along with the RE installation under "C:\<YourInstallDir>\LiveCycle\ReaderExtensions\docs\EN".<br /><br />I think your best starting document would be "developer_guide.pdf" which provides sample code and everything you need to get started programming against the APIs.<br /><br />If you are just looking to start with a technology overview, go to www.adobe.com, products, LiveCycle, and then Reader Extensions. There are plenty of white papers and data sheets to get you up to speed.<br /><br />Can you tell us what you are going to be doing specifically with RE?

Former Community Member
Hi Lee,

Thank u for ur information.Actually with RE I have to enable the right to save the form locally in the free adobe reader.

Thanks,

Sangeetha.