Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Creating robust dynamic forms in Adobe LiveCycle

Employee

This video tutorial shows how form flow, JavaScript, expanding tables, and aggregate functions can be used to create robust forms in Adobe LiveCycle.

2 Replies

Level 2

I use Adobe LifeCycle Designer ES 8.2 to create a form that contains a table that can span multiple pages depending on the amount of data entered by the user.

I followed the instruction as contained in the Help / Tutorial to create the form. But when the table exceeds the length of the page, new pages are NOT created.

What else do I need to do?

++++++++++++= Tutorial +++++++++

To set up a table to span multiple pages

To enable tables to automatically flow to the next page, you must ensure the following conditions:

The table must be in a subform that is set to Flowed in the Subform tab of the Object palette.

The Allow Page Breaks Within Content option is selected in the Table tab.

The table is not in a group.

Now you can make adjustments to the table to ensure that the information is displayed the way you wa...when the table spans multiple pages. You can include a Table continued tag at the top of the next page if the table spans more than one page.

Level 2

Hi

I have created a dynamic form with a table whose row can be inserted when the user needs additional row. However, when the form is "Submitted" back to the originator, only data in the first row of the table is captured in the Response File. All the other rows are left out from the Response File.

How do I get all the data in all the rows in the table into the Response File?

Thank you.