Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Clicking Submit opens Outlook with a grey Send button

Former Community Member
When I click submit by email, Outlook opens, but the send button is disabled. Not only that, but it disables all of the buttons on that toolbar. Until I close and re-open Outlook, for all intents and purposes, the submit by email button from a PDF form completely disables any "new," "reply," or "sending" features.

Can someone shed some light upon yet another retarded, unnecessary problem that we all find ourselves buried in?

Thanks.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
I've not experienced the problem you are describing. My Outlook e-mail opens and the Send button is fully enabled. I'm not sure why you would expect a "reply" button when you are creating/sending an e-mail. When I launch a new e-mail from Outlook I don't have a reply button on my new mail message window.

As for the disabled toolbar, this is due to the fact that it defaults to a plain text e-mail format. If you switch it to HTML, you will see your formatting toolbar enabled. Again, this is standard Outlook behaviour.

Perhaps you would like to shed some more light on what exactly it is you are attempting to? I would also appreciate it if you don't lump us all in with your problems or refer to your issues as "retarded" ("yet another retarded, unnecessary problem that we all find ourselves buried in").