Expand my Community achievements bar.

CheckPoint error

Former Community Member
Getting this CheckPoint error in the log regularily. Any suggestion on how to fix it?

server is Turnkey JBoss/Windows/MySQL.

thanks.

2008-03-11 22:30:30,843 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Initiating checkpoint....

2008-03-11 22:30:32,687 INFO [STDOUT] [ERROR ]com.celequest.exception.VCException: Failed to system checkpoint. System error message is [com.celequest.exception.VCException: Failed to create a new checkpoint with ID [268] because data with that ID already exists in the checkpoint persistence DBMS.].

at com.celequest.system.boot.recovery.ras.CheckpointTask.internalExecute(CheckpointTask.java:136)

at com.celequest.system.boot.recovery.ras.CheckpointTask.execute(CheckpointTask.java:86)

at com.celequest.util.cron.CronSpawnIt.run(CronSpawnIt.java:50)

at com.celequest.system.thread.VCPingableThread.run(VCPingableThread.java:77)

Caused by: com.celequest.exception.VCException: Failed to create a new checkpoint with ID [268] because data with that ID already exists in the checkpoint persistence DBMS.
2 Replies

Level 4
This is obviously coming from BAM (Business Activity Monitoring), the dashboard app for LiveCycle Process Management. If you don't use it, move CAS_Adobe.ear out of the /deploy folder.

Former Community Member
I have the same error and cannot remove BAM since I'm using it.

When I try to re-initialize I get these errors:

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping Recovery Logger [DEFAULTRECOVERYLOGGER] because it already exists in metadata.

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping Dashboard Profile [system."Dashboard Profile"] because it already exists in metadata.

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping Folder [VC_System.branding] because it already exists in metadata.

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping JDBC Agent [adobe] because it already exists in metadata.

I'd delete if I knew the schema.

I turned off Enable Checkpoint in bam.properties but that didn't help.

Any ideas?