Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

CheckPoint error

Former Community Member
Getting this CheckPoint error in the log regularily. Any suggestion on how to fix it?

server is Turnkey JBoss/Windows/MySQL.

thanks.

2008-03-11 22:30:30,843 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Initiating checkpoint....

2008-03-11 22:30:32,687 INFO [STDOUT] [ERROR ]com.celequest.exception.VCException: Failed to system checkpoint. System error message is [com.celequest.exception.VCException: Failed to create a new checkpoint with ID [268] because data with that ID already exists in the checkpoint persistence DBMS.].

at com.celequest.system.boot.recovery.ras.CheckpointTask.internalExecute(CheckpointTask.java:136)

at com.celequest.system.boot.recovery.ras.CheckpointTask.execute(CheckpointTask.java:86)

at com.celequest.util.cron.CronSpawnIt.run(CronSpawnIt.java:50)

at com.celequest.system.thread.VCPingableThread.run(VCPingableThread.java:77)

Caused by: com.celequest.exception.VCException: Failed to create a new checkpoint with ID [268] because data with that ID already exists in the checkpoint persistence DBMS.
2 Replies

Level 4
This is obviously coming from BAM (Business Activity Monitoring), the dashboard app for LiveCycle Process Management. If you don't use it, move CAS_Adobe.ear out of the /deploy folder.

Former Community Member
I have the same error and cannot remove BAM since I'm using it.

When I try to re-initialize I get these errors:

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping Recovery Logger [DEFAULTRECOVERYLOGGER] because it already exists in metadata.

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping Dashboard Profile [system."Dashboard Profile"] because it already exists in metadata.

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping Folder [VC_System.branding] because it already exists in metadata.

2008-04-25 20:57:45,078 INFO [STDOUT] [INFO ]Import is skipping JDBC Agent [adobe] because it already exists in metadata.

I'd delete if I knew the schema.

I turned off Enable Checkpoint in bam.properties but that didn't help.

Any ideas?