Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Change email address for submit based on radio button

Former Community Member
I have a form with a radio button at the top of Page1 to determine if the form is for a parts order or a pump order. Based off this value I would like to change the form to email to a different email address (parts@x.com or pumps@x.com).

I cant seem to find a way to make this work. Also, the email submit button is on the "Master Page" used as the framework for all the pages, I dont know if that poses any problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
2 Replies

Former Community Member
One way to do it would be to have a script that runs when the selected radio button changes, that changes the email submit button's target.

The code to change the target looks like this:

EmailSubmitButton1.resolveNode("#event.submit").setAttribute("mailto:parts@x.com?subject=Parts Request", "target");

Hope this helps!

--

SteveX

Adobe Systems

Former Community Member
I cant seem to get this to work right for some reason ... my code for the change event looks like this ... any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

~Matt

----- EPO_OE_DOM.Page1.pumpORparts::change - (JavaScript, client) ----------------------------------

if (this.rawValue == 0) {

EmailSubmitButton1.resolveNode("#event.submit").setAttribute("mailto:pumps@x.com?subject=Pumps Form", "target");

} else {

EmailSubmitButton1.resolveNode("#event.submit").setAttribute("mailto:parts@x.com?subject=Parts Form", "target");

}

I also tried using EPO_OE_DOM.MasterPages.Page1.EmailSubmitButton1.EmailSubmitButton1.... but didnt have any luck with that either.