Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Caption and Value Alignment!

Former Community Member
I am having the hardest time getting the Caption and Value to share the same Y axis. It seems that no matter what I do..the values are not on the same line! Has anyone seen this problem before and how do I fix it!!!

Also, just when I think I have fixed it and I test it on another computer with the same version the alignment is off again!

HELP!!

Thanks in Advance!
4 Replies

Former Community Member
I have noticed this when I go to PDF Preview that text alignments don't look like they do in Preview as they do in Designer.

Former Community Member
At the least it's annoying. I had been creating a separate field for the value and caption but it creates tabbing problems. So if anyone has a fix for this..I would love to hear it.

Former Community Member
I'm a newbie to Designer, but why don't you use the text box object. The text box automatically has a caption and value area, which are attached. As a result, whenever you resize one, you'll automatically resize the other.

Former Community Member
Just searched for this hoping to find a solution..

This is such a waste of time!! Caption is never aligned to the value..

and it also seems impossible to align different types of fields (date or radiobutton with a text field.. Also, if you change the appearence of a field from underlined to 'none' or vice versa, the caption moves!!