Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Cannot view PDF forms (with Signature) in Workspace Error : "SigDict/Contents illegal data"

Level 7
Hello,

With Jasmin's help, I am able to import a PDF form which is digitally signed >> view it in Workspace >> click Approve/Decline for archiving. Thanks Jasmin !

When I view the form in workspace, I get a "Atleast one signature is invalid" prompt on the top left corner of the window. Upon clicking the "Signature Panel", it says "The Signature is invalid" with a description of "SigDict/Contents illegal data"

Once the process is complete, I am unable to open the same form. I get an error message in Adobe Reader (within workspace).

"Adobe Reader could not open '_7358722841708390983-102[1]' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged ( for example, it was sent as an email attachments and wasn't correctly decoded)"

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Aditya
1 Reply

Level 7
For everyone's reference.

I figured out the "Signature is Invalid" message.

This was my fault as I used a Form Augmenter (insert form bridge) to a signed form which broke the PDF.

After removing that module, I no longer got that message. However, once I approve the form I could no loner view it and I would still get an error.

"Adobe Reader could not open '_7358722841708390983-102[1]' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged ( for example, it was sent as an email attachments and wasn't correctly decoded)"

Anyone know why ?

Aditya