Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can't login after password change

Former Community Member
Hi,

I installed Livecycle PDF Generator 7 with JBOSS/MYSQL.

I created a watched folder and email-source which both worked fine.

Then I decided to change the administrator password.

I logged out and was able to login once but the watched folder and email-source configurations were no longer visible. (Received an error on top of the page "configuration settings could not be parsed").

I logged out again and try to login again but now I'm getting the error message "Invalid User/Password".

I tried the installation on a different machine and got the same errors.

The log file displays this errormessage:

WARN [com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPLoggedException] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread: main, hc: 25292276 ]com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPLoggedException| [AuthenticationManagerBean] errorCode:12801 errorCodeHEX:0x3201 message:None of the Auth Provider could authenticate the user. Authentication Failed
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi

This has been fixed in one of the PDF-G releases.Which version of PDF-G do you have?

Former Community Member
I use version 7.0.1.

If the fix was in a later release, can I update/upgrade my installation online?

Former Community Member
The problem of not able to login after changinh admin password has been fixed in tier 2 release.I am not sure how you can upgrade your installation

Former Community Member
As I understand it, if you purchased LiveCycle product via ESD (electronic software download) option then you should be able to go back to the ESD site --- adobe.subscribenet.com --- and see latest release available for download. Else, if purchased through hard goods (i.e. CD), then you would likely need to order the latest product media only.