Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Calling LiveCycle Data Services from a Flex application within AIR

Former Community Member
Hi there,

I was experimenting with AIR by migrating some of the Flex TestDrive sample applications and trying to run them as stand-alone apps. Following the examples I found on some blogs, I managed to run the applications that use WebService and HTTPService. However, RemoteObject components fail to detect the destinations associated with the remoting service. A simple remoting example from the TestDrive is "Sample 3: Accessing data using Java RPC" and it produces the following error when running it as an AIR app:

[RPC Fault faultString="No destination with id 'product' is registered with any service." faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Note: I hard-coded the endpoints of all the services in services-config.xml to point to my local JBoss server.
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Hi Bushra,

May I suggest that you pose your question on the Adobe AIR Forum? As there are people monitoring the AIR forum with that particular expertise, it would seem to be the more appropriate venue.

Thanks,

Kim