Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

anyone success?

Former Community Member
i read the article in(http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/intro_fms.html)<br /><br />i try my best to fulfill subscribe&producer messaging,but<br />i got error like below:<br /><br />[Error: (mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0<br /> body = (Object)#1<br /> clientId = (null)<br /> correlationId = "4221D052-7C52-65EA-57A5-0DFE13BFA45A"<br /> destination = ""<br /> extendedData = (null)<br /> faultCode = "Client.Error.MessageSend"<br /> faultDetail = "Channel.Connect.Failed error undefined url:'rtmp://localhost:2038'"<br /> faultString = "Send failed"<br /> headers = (Object)#2<br /> messageId = "FC9D68EA-9C92-BCEE-AAD0-0DFE1E1FFC91"<br /> rootCause = (Object)#3<br /> code = "NetConnection.Connect.Failed"<br /> level = "error"<br /> timestamp = 0<br /> timeToLive = 0]<br /><br />i add message services config.xml with:<br /><br /><!-- In the MessageService destination configuration file: --><br /><destination id="MyTopic"><br /> <!-- other destination properties snipped --><br /> <properties><br /> <server><br /> <durable>false</durable><br /> </server><br /> </properties><br /> <channels><br /> <channel ref="my-rtmp"/><br /> </channels><br /></destination><br /><br />anyone know what's wrong with the error? how to correct it,plz help.
1 Reply

Level 3
I'd check the server logs (or simply the server console depending on how

you started the app server) for configuration errors.

Remember that RTMP ports must be unique across all web applications deployed

on a server.

Did you remember to compile with the mxmlc command line argument -services

pointing to your /WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml file?