Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Acrobat Pro 8.0

Former Community Member
Very early days yet, but so far so good. Finally there is a way (without Extensions) for users with Reader to be able to sign and save dynamic forms. However, can anyone tell me why Acrobat (or Livecycle in the PDF preview) no longer sees the signature field? The original form was designed in 7.1 - I had to redesignate the signature field as a "document signature field" and the form is saved as an Acrobat 7 (Dynamic) XML Form (It took a long time to update everyone to Adobe 7.5 or later - some still had Reader 4.0!; so I'm not going to run that particular gauntlet again for a little while). The signature field is definately there as the Reader users can see it and LiveCycle in its design view can see it, but not Acrobat. I'm assuming this has something to do with the document signatures settings, but I think I would only rarely (if ever) need to use this feature.

It's not a huge problem, but if it's something simple that I've missed I'd appreciate someone letting me know, as there is a gap on my form when I view it!
0 Replies