Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Why its taking 24 hours to create segment rule after ingesting data into data set

Level 4

Need clarification on this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97  - AEP system doesn't stop to build your segment as long as you can see your ingested schema attributes. However, it would take 24 hours to process your segment (for the batch segment) and get the relevant profiles as per the batch segment evaluation method. There are three types of evaluation currently AEP support and each type has their own performance, evaluation and frequency. Hope you have ingested batch related data and so it is waiting to evaluate your segment for 24 hours once. There are certain rules that needs to be covered as per our use case in order to attain the profile what we are looking for the activation. I would request you to take a look at below documentation once for your reference and let us know how we can assist you on other better way if any.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/home.html?lang=en 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97  - AEP system doesn't stop to build your segment as long as you can see your ingested schema attributes. However, it would take 24 hours to process your segment (for the batch segment) and get the relevant profiles as per the batch segment evaluation method. There are three types of evaluation currently AEP support and each type has their own performance, evaluation and frequency. Hope you have ingested batch related data and so it is waiting to evaluate your segment for 24 hours once. There are certain rules that needs to be covered as per our use case in order to attain the profile what we are looking for the activation. I would request you to take a look at below documentation once for your reference and let us know how we can assist you on other better way if any.
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/home.html?lang=en