Expand my Community achievements bar.

What fields in ajo_push_tracking_experience_event_dataset can be used to check the values like sent, delivered, bounce, errors, open.

Level 3

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me find the field which can get me values :  sent, delivered, bounce, errors, open etc. from  ajo_push_tracking_experience_event_dataset.

Example: we have interaction_type (open, click) in AJO EMail Event dataset and Feedback status (sent, bouce) in AJO Message Feedback dataset of AJO.

Thank you,

Shivani

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ShivaniM  You can find that information in cjm_message_feedback_event_dataset for delivery status including sent and bounce.

Open and click info can be found in AJO Push Tracking Experience Event Dataset 

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for the update, could you please help me with field names for open, click also for AJO Push Tracking Experience Event Dataset

Community Advisor

Hello @ShivaniM  You can use eventType to track open with value of pushTracking.applicationOpened

Full list of values are available in schema you can click on the eventType attribute to see all enums

more info is available here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-platform/xdm/classes/experienceevent

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn