Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using CJA to report AEP Ingestion Progress

Level 1

Hi Experts, 

We have many data flows  (50+ ) of them and the default monitoring dashboard is proving out to inefficient as we have to notify the source teams +stakeholders  (100s of them who do not have access to AEP) about the daily ingestion status (new records added, new profiles , failures with their descriptions etc) 

I was wondering if there is a OOTB way to connect their underlying datasets to CJA and create a dashboard which gives them this information. 
[I do not want to invest significant time and resource in building a solution involving Flow APIs / Monitoring APIs right now. ]
Is it possible? 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@RohitSh13 For that kind of volumes and data flow an API way of monitoring is probably the best way ahead, the data around new records, profiles is not available OOTB to be pushed to CJA. 

As an alternative do you want to check if Alerts serve the purpose? may be create distribution list for key flows and subscribe them for alerts. Add relevant team to the distribution lists 

Anil 

Level 1

We thought about Alerts but all it does is tell the status, not metrics related to ingestions. 

So using Query Services can we create a new dataset merging details from all flows associated dataset and share to CJA perhaps. This will be aggregated in RTCDP itself and does not need to share ALL info to CJA.