Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Segment identification within dataflow for Facebook connection

Level 5

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a way to identify which segments (within data flows) are being streamed to the Facebook destination? I am using a few batch and streaming segments. 

Currently, within Destination > Facebook Connection > Data flow runs - The UI shows all the data flows, processing time, profiles received, identities activated etc. information but it does not show which segments are being streamed for each of the line item (data flow).

If there is an API way to find segment names based on dataflow ID or equivalent, please let me know.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @adobechat, I agree UI doesn't list these details. However not sure about Facebook but Google Customer Match destination shows data that has been floated from source i.e. AEP. You may check facebook side if you can extract such stats.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @adobechat, I agree UI doesn't list these details. However not sure about Facebook but Google Customer Match destination shows data that has been floated from source i.e. AEP. You may check facebook side if you can extract such stats.