Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Retrieve a schedule via API in adobe experience platform

Level 1

I'm retrieving a list of schedules in postman, I notice below things in result and dont understand where this is coming from.

"name": "Profile-Snapshot-Export-Schedule-da974243-e693-488d-9ba4-1d9e201c655f",
"state": "inactive",
"type": "export",

"name": "Segmentdefinition-Snapshot-Export-Schedule-8fc04cca-eae9-45ca-b003-c69d926f5bec",
"state": "active",
"type": "export",

"name": "delta-DB5448F45E66075A0A495CCA@AdobeOrg-089a5b28-3e43-4e31-9a5b-283e43be3195",
"state": "active",
"type": "delta",

and the last one is "batch segmentation", I understand what batch segmentation is but can anyone please explain where above 3 are coming from.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@user05602 It is a bit unfortunate that the descriptions on those datasets aren't better.  

1. Profile-Snapshot-Export-xxx (This schedule populates a system generated dataset that exports a snapshot of the Profile at that point in time.  Very handy, you should explore it with QS)
  2. Segmentdefinition-Snapshot-Export-xxx (This schedule populates a system generated dataset that exports the segments. Not as handy unless trying to get to name of Segment)
  3. delta-xxx (This one is new to me and I don't see any dataset associated with it.)

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi, Can you please share your postman request details/configuration ?  

Level 1

sure - I haven't done any customization of request. 

I'm using segmentation service API -> Schedules -> Retrieve a list of schedules (get request).

Capture1.PNG

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@user05602 It is a bit unfortunate that the descriptions on those datasets aren't better.  

1. Profile-Snapshot-Export-xxx (This schedule populates a system generated dataset that exports a snapshot of the Profile at that point in time.  Very handy, you should explore it with QS)
  2. Segmentdefinition-Snapshot-Export-xxx (This schedule populates a system generated dataset that exports the segments. Not as handy unless trying to get to name of Segment)
  3. delta-xxx (This one is new to me and I don't see any dataset associated with it.)