Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Segment using fields of Lookup entity is not working

Level 2

Hello Experts,

As part of a POC using Lookup entities, I am trying to build a segment of audiences who are viewing any product which is priced more than $50. I have been using the below schemas:

• Luma Product Catalog Schema
  • Luma Web Events Schema

Luma Web Events Schema has a SKU under "productListItems" which refers to the SKU (primary identity) field of "Luma Product Catalog Schema".

bitunsen_0-1635863246831.png

I have gone through the data ingestion process for the dataset related to "Luma Product Catalog Schema". Below is the snippet of it. For testing purpose, I am using the below highlighted product details, as its price is more than $50.

bitunsen_1-1635863546767.png

The segment rule I have created is as shown below:

bitunsen_2-1635863777222.png

After configuring all these, when I am triggering the event by passing the correct SKU (no price information is passed in the event), I could see the event in AEP correctly tied to the profile, but I am not able to see the profile under the segment as the product price is more than $50. 

Any idea why I am not able to make this segment work? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@bitunsen A few things to troubleshoot this:

1. Check the Event is on the Profile (you said it is)
  2. Check the value of the Price on the Lookup (you said you did)
  3. The segment is probably batch so make sure you have enabled the schedule
  4. Create another Segment(s) that do things like "price exists" or sku = xyz or even remove the lookup dataset altogether to isolate where the issue is.

Good luck

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

I know the answer is bit late but the probable reason could be the schema/ dataset is not enabled for profiles .

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@bitunsen A few things to troubleshoot this:

1. Check the Event is on the Profile (you said it is)
  2. Check the value of the Price on the Lookup (you said you did)
  3. The segment is probably batch so make sure you have enabled the schedule
  4. Create another Segment(s) that do things like "price exists" or sku = xyz or even remove the lookup dataset altogether to isolate where the issue is.

Good luck