Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Recognized profiles expiration

Level 8

Assuming that there is some business requirement to make a recognized profile expiration - how you tackle this on your projects? Or its not the best practice and Pseudonymous profiles and experience events expiration is enough?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Michael_Soprano  - I don't think there is a concept of recognized profile expiration in AEP. If you want to delete a recognized profile in AEP after a certain timestamp then you can write a customer script to call delete entity api to delete the profile in AEP.

The only usecase i have seen till now is to delete anonymous profile that gets ingested due to web browsing, for handling that Pseudonymous profiles and experience events expiration is enough.

Thanks,

Arpan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Michael_Soprano  - I don't think there is a concept of recognized profile expiration in AEP. If you want to delete a recognized profile in AEP after a certain timestamp then you can write a customer script to call delete entity api to delete the profile in AEP.

The only usecase i have seen till now is to delete anonymous profile that gets ingested due to web browsing, for handling that Pseudonymous profiles and experience events expiration is enough.

Thanks,

Arpan