Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

In AEP Destination how Identities Activated > Profile received?

Level 2

Hi All,

In AEP destination dataflow, I have observed that the total count of Identities Activated > Profile received (see screenshot below).

How is it possible because in both the Profile  & ExperienceEvent Schema I've defined only one Identity and that is customer ID and common namespace.

So, anyone please help me to understand how it's calculated?

Note: From ExperienceEvent Schema I have linked relationship to one lookup class(orderid is the primary identity in lookup class)

Thanks,

Shubham

shubham10_0-1679568068633.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shubham10  May be you can go to profiles and check the Identity graph and see for one profile how many identities are there for one customer. The answer would lie there

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@shubham10  May be you can go to profiles and check the Identity graph and see for one profile how many identities are there for one customer. The answer would lie there

Level 2

Hi @VaniBhemarasetty Thank you. In identity graphs I can see now all the associated Identities

@shubham10 without defining identity also we can activate destinations based on field (If I've an Email field where I've not marked Identity Namespace Email can still be activated to the destination) please check the destination mapping once and the identityGraph too as Vani suggested.