Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Hubspot Connector Integration with AEP

Level 2

I am trying to get data from Hubspot to AEP. We have source connector in AEP to establish connection with Hubspot. Here is reference : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/sources/connectors/marketing-automation/...

In this they mentioned about IP allow list. But not sure, where to add that IP allow list. Please of this IP allow list, the connection is not getting established I think so. Here is my error screenshot

sowndharya_0-1675176196079.png

Can anyone help me out with this error?. Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Okay, It should be the connector. Use the screenshot above and error details to open a ticket with support and hopefully they should be able to troubleshoot for you. 

Have you reached out to hubspot as well, may be they have done this for adobe or other vendor and can offer some insight 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@sowndharya 

Have you tried adding this within hubspot? Here's an article to help

Reach out to admin and have region specific ip's included and give it a try again 

Hope that helps! 

Level 2

Hubspot Limit Login is disabled. Moreover I am not using any firewall. Is IP address is the reason for this error? . 

Community Advisor

@sowndharya Ok if that's the case can you check if credentials from hubspot work? 

I would test these using postman ( or any other service/code format) to confirm if you can connect to hubspot. If this works reach out to adobe for help else hubspot 

Level 2

@Anil_Umachigi  I checked with API call. It is working, so tokens are correct. PFA reference image. 

sowndharya_0-1676299045626.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Okay, It should be the connector. Use the screenshot above and error details to open a ticket with support and hopefully they should be able to troubleshoot for you. 

Have you reached out to hubspot as well, may be they have done this for adobe or other vendor and can offer some insight 

Level 2

I reached out hubspot. They haven't done this. So I am creating ticket with support. Thanks @Anil_Umachigi 

Level 2

I have raised the support ticket. After the conversion with the team, they figured out the issues is because of the scope values which is getting added into the Hubspot app. Here, attaching the screenshot with list of scopes required for my successful integration. 

sowndharya_0-1687840760088.png