Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I see the last viewed page of a specific section within a visit or visitor?

Level 3

I want to see the last viewed page of a specific section. 

For example,

the last product page that a visitor viewed (the yellow one)

or what product page will make people jump out of the product-related pages but go to other pages?  (The yellow one and the green one)

DebbyNPL_0-1661922017789.png

Hope I expressed my question clearly.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Data Warehouse is just another way to export data from Adobe Analytics. I use Data Warehouse for smaller scale of selected data while Data Feed is only for the full set of clickstream raw data.

In Data Feed, each row is a hit so you can sequence page views easily to get your result. For Data Warehouse, you need to include visitor id, visit number, clicks to page and page to have the sequence of page for your reporting. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

A very interesting question. Tried different ways to construct a segment to get this but no luck. The last resort is getting data using Data Warehouse or Data Feed but that will be away from the AA Workspace. Wondering if other Analytics Champions and Community Advisors have any ideas to do this within Workspace.

Level 3

Hi Leo

Thanks for your reply, I also tried to build some consequential segments but failed.

I think I can get the point of how to use Data Feed to get the result. but Could you please introduce more about your idea of using the Data Warehouse to solve this problem? I'm very interested in it. 

BR

Debby

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Data Warehouse is just another way to export data from Adobe Analytics. I use Data Warehouse for smaller scale of selected data while Data Feed is only for the full set of clickstream raw data.

In Data Feed, each row is a hit so you can sequence page views easily to get your result. For Data Warehouse, you need to include visitor id, visit number, clicks to page and page to have the sequence of page for your reporting. 

Community Advisor

Hi @DebbyNPL 

• How are you capturing the events and sending them to AEP? Can you please share more details on the web events schema? 
  • Do you want to know this in AEP Segments, Queries, or CJA?

Regards,

Chetanya