Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I display Individuals with same procedure ID in different events in CJA

Level 2

Hi community,

I have one event dataset with three fields: Event ID, Individual ID, and Procedure ID. The Event ID will be unique to all events, the Individual ID will be unique to each individual, and the Procedure ID can be the same or different in each event. I want to identify individuals who have had at least two events with the same procedure code in the last month. Is this possible in Customer Journey Analytics? If yes, how can I achieve this? Could you please explain step by step?

sample data 

event IDProcedure codeindividual ID
101PC111
102PC111
103PC212
104PC313
105PC413

output required :

individual ID

let me know if there is any questions.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi @Deepak_Kv 

Apologies if I misunderstood the request but you can also use the query service within Adobe Experience Platform for this request - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/query/ui/overview.html?lang=en

Thanks

Narendra

Level 2

Hi @narendragandhi , we can do this query service. 

But requirement is create dashboard in CJA and need to share it with stakeholders. Let me know if there is any way to do in CJA end.

Administrator

@Deepak_Kv Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.

Level 2

Hi @NimashaJain ,

The suggested solution will not work for me, and unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any alternative solution for this issue.